Jane Spencer (Kunst)
Jane Spencer Designs
444 Chester St, Ste 401
Birmingham, MI 48009
ph: 248.835.8320
jane@janespencerdesigns.com
http://www.janespencerdesigns.com/
DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
I have a passion for designing spaces that not only provide function but create an aesthetically pleasing environment as well. I establish a close relationship with each client and strive to always keep their personality an important element of the finished product. To me, good design always has an important balance of color, texture and scale.
SPECIALTIES
I provide my clients with full service design whether renovating a single room or planning new construction from the ground up. I specialize in many areas of design including selection of electrical and plumbing fixtures, flooring, wall and window treatments, fabric, furniture and accessories. My experience working with clients, builders and the trades has allowed me to establish many successful relationships and makes me an asset to any design project.
FEE METHODS
Retainer, hourly, commission.
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Yes
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
http://www.michigandesign.com/consumer/designer/jane-spencer-designs-birmingham/44d4d404-9402-44de-8de6-4a131de98cb1
Geen opmerkingen :
Een reactie posten