Jeffrey King (Kunst)
ASID
Jeffrey King Interiors
166 W Maple Rd #200
Birmingham, MI 48009-3322
ph: 248.646.3353
fax: 248.646.3828
jkint@comcast.net
http://www.jeffreykinginteriors.com/
DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Whether its traditional, eclectic or contemporary, good design means editing out lifes clutter this will create a sense of calmness and harmony in your home. Classical fabrics inspired by nature reflect the direction of good design. Our vision is expressed through texture, pattern and color with a strong emphasis on proportion. The congruent marriage of all these elements is our passion and our gift. Great design allows limitless possibilities that will inspire and support a beautiful life.
SPECIALTIES
I offer full service Interior Design as well as a la carte services including blueprints, custom cabinetry, fabric selections, custom designed furniture, flooring, window treatments, lighting and accessorizing. The firm has been in business for 15 years and has created interior design for primary residences, commercial spaces, vacation homes and second homes in Detroit and the surrounding suburbs as well as northern Michigan, California, New York, North Carolina, Florida, and over seas.
FEE METHODS
Hourly rate, flat fee rate on design time, or cost plus. Retainer required.
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Yes
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I studied Interior Design at the College for Creative Studies in Detroit and, with over 22 years of industry experience, I am now the president and CEO of Jeffrey King Interiors. I have won multiple awards including Detroit Home Awards for 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2009.
http://www.michigandesign.com/consumer/designer/jeffrey-king-interiors-birmingham/d806d186-57d4-48d6-ab14-5f22e8d2e61d
Geen opmerkingen :
Een reactie posten