Kate Krader's Guide to New Orleans Neighborhoods (Reizen)
BY Kate Krader | POSTED NOVEMBER 27, 2012 AT 12:00PM EST
F&Ws Kate Krader hit New Orleans with locals like Tremes Wendell Pierce as her tour guides. Here, her neighborhood guide.
French Quarter
I ate amazing pizza and house-made charcuterie at Domenica and got the scoop on the upcoming Treme cookbook from the books author, renowned local writer Lolis Eric Elie.
Historic District
At Bellocq bar, I drank icy rum cobblers with Treme star Wendell Pierce; he told me about his cool new chain of grocery stores.
Warehouse District
Over warm boudin and superb muffuletta sandwiches, Cochon Butchers chef-owner Donald Link gave me the scoop on the amazing pork hes begun producing.
Bywater District
I got an insider tour of NOLAs hottest area from big-deal developer Sean Cummings. A Bywater highlight: the great food-and-cocktail spot Maurepas Foods.
http://www.foodandwine.com/blogs/2012/11/27/kate-kraders-guide-to-new-orleans
Geen opmerkingen :
Een reactie posten