dinsdag 12 november 2013

Sara Brajovic (Kunst)

*****
Model; Writer & Creator. www.sarabrajovic.com. London Sara Brajovic isn’t just another blogger. Sure, she regularly posts outfits and inspiration, but the London-based babe is also a model, actress and pianist with a degree in world history. Born-and-bred in Paris, Brajovic began modeling at the tender age of 11, when a little known photographer by the name of Peter Lindbergh snapped a shot of her, while vacationing with her fam in the south of France. When you catch the attention of a world-renowned photog before you’ve lost all your baby teeth, you’re pretty much destined for greatness. (Stay with us for a sec. This girl’s a globetrotter.) Before diving head first into the fashion world, Brajovic started her studies at a boarding schoo (highschool in the mountains)l in Switzerland, then moved on to study Piano at the Academy of Music in Paris, and then History at King's College University in London. With a modeling career on the horizon, Brajovic made the move to NYC’s West Village, got signed to IMG and began her studies in acting at Lee Strasberg. She has graced the pages of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, POP and i-D as a model and has been published—let’s not forget she’s a writer, too—in some of those mags, as well. Brajovic’s love for the art world not only landed her a summer internship at Sotheby’s during college, but also in a bidding war with Jared Leto. And, yes, she won. Her UK home is covered in custom graffiti-printed walls and antiques, including a golden palm tree lamp from the ‘70s. Her penchant for art has amassed a massive Marni collection of wearable art from chunky “orthopedic chic” heels to quirky neon frames. With an affliction for anything made by Consuelo Castiglioni, we’re pretty sure Brajovic will be first in line for that upcoming H&M collab. And, let’s just say it’s a good thing that Cov-veteran, Jenn Cranston lives on the other side of the pond.

Digital Inspiration
•NET-A-PORTER•Style.com•1STDIBS•@SaraBrajovic

About
This blog was born one sunny afternoon on a garden terrace in London. My friend was uncertain about what she wanted to wear that night, and asked for a little advice… Somehow we figured it all out. It might have just been the moment, but at this point she said to me: why don’t you do your own blog? Really? I instantly liked the idea but wasn’t quite sure how I might put it together. I’ve always enjoyed giving tips to both male and female friends about various things, so I thought why not put it in writing and post it online? It is the thing to do in this day and age, it appears….

So here we are, a few months later.

In this blog I will be sharing style, fashion, travel, art and design tips and who knows what else – this blog is constantly evolving. Outfits is a section where you can look at different fashion items that I have pulled together, and where you can discover entire collections without having to go to a store or flick through a huge pile of magazines. You can shop for most of these looks directly from online stores. The Designer section is where I introduce lesser known designers to help you start mixing their exciting and sometimes unusual pieces into your wardrobe – if you have not done so already. I will also cover established fashion designers and their mood boards and influences . There will be a section on beautiful homes and interior design to inspire you to start redecorating. Travel section is pretty basic and I will expand over time. For now I hope it will be useful if you are traveling to NYC, Paris or London, etc….
For bookings or press alex@premiermodelmanagement.com or zineta@visage.ch
or go to link http://www.premiermodelmanagement.com/Sara_Brajovic.html

http://sarabrajovic.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/sarabrajovic
https://www.facebook.com/sara.brajovic.98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paEj9LjH0m8

http://thecoveteur.com/Sara_Brajovic

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten