donderdag 14 november 2013

Jimmy Angell (Kunst)

*****

James Douglas Interiors, LLC
2233 Cole St
Birmingham, MI 48009
ph: 248.593.1630

fax: 248.593.1631

jimmy@jamesdouglasinteriors.com
http://www.jamesdouglasinteriors.com/

DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
It has long been my philosophy that good design, regardless of one's style or aesthetic, can only be achieved when taste and character come together. It is this union that I strive to achieve in every interior environment I create, ensuring each room reflects both my client's personality as well as my own personal aesthetic. By avoiding trends and staying true to my vision, I continue to craft interiors that will remain stylish and exude taste for generations to come.

SPECIALTIES
James Douglas Interiors, LLC is a full service interior design firm which offers everything from material selections and space planning to complete project management. Primarily a residential designer, I have extensive experience with new construction and excel as acting liaison between my client and the trade.

FEE METHODS
Fee structure varies per project. Retainer required.

COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
No

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
As principal designer and owner of James Douglas Interiors, LLC, I bring to my company and my clients over fifteen years of industry experience and expertise. In 2008 I was named "Best Interior Designer" by the Oakland Press. My designs have been featured in Detroit Home, Ambassador, Styleline and Signature magazines and have won multiple awards including several Detroit Home Awards in 2008 and 2009.

http://www.michigandesign.com/consumer/designer/james-douglas-interiors-llc-birmingham/fc747c90-8cd1-4f31-921e-b1d472b5e0a9

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten