Maha Jano (Kunst)
Maha Jano
Allied ASID
Maha Jano Interiors
1700 Stutz Dr Ste 102B
Troy, MI 48084-4581
ph: 248.816.8044
fax: 248.816.3919
mahajanointeriors@gmail.com
www.mahajano.com
DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Through world travel and cultural experiences, I guide my clients on an educational journey that incorporates their tangible desires with appropriate elements of design. My work reflects the needs and lifestyle of my client. My goal is to inspire and create excellent, timeless beauty and design whether contemporary or traditional. I strive to provide impeccable service and professionalism. I cherish the time that I spend with my clients in solving and discussing their projects.
SPECIALTIES
I provide a full range of interior design services from the planning stages with architects and builders to completion. I also provide my clients with CAD drawings and renderings throughout each project. I guide my clients through the selection process of all furniture and furnishings, and provide my clients with my expertise in selecting and designing window treatments and custom draperies. I oversee and manage my client's projects from start to finish.
FEE METHODS
Hourly plus commission, retainer required.
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Yes
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Bachelors in Fine Arts and Masters in Interior Design. Maha has been published in numerous national and local magazines including Showcase of Interior Designers, Style and Detroit News. National and international projects include New York, Chicago, San Diego, Los Angeles, Florida, Colorado, Paris, Saudi Arabia and San Paolo, Brazil.
http://www.michigandesign.com/consumer/designer/maha-jano-interiors-troy/3e99844d-fb80-4938-8b3f-e61a3fc91267
Geen opmerkingen :
Een reactie posten