donderdag 23 januari 2014

About Heidi Swanson from the foodblog 101 Cookbooks

About Heidi
I'm Heidi Swanson. You can visit my personal site here if you like. I try to keep it updated with various projects I work on. I'm a San Francisco based photographer, cookbook author, occasional designer - and creator of 101 Cookbooks. I like to travel, take pictures, make books, cook, and hang out with friends.
On a professional front, my writing and photographs have been featured in The Washington Post, Vegetarian Times, Whole Foods Markets, and on NPR. Projects (past and present) have been highlighted in many national and local publications including the Wall Street Journal, LIFE, Shape Magazine, Vegetarian Times, USA Today, Fast Company, Entertainment Weekly, Glamour, and the San Francisco Chronicle. And through some stroke of good fortune, my latest book has been on the New York Times bestseller list for a while.

http://www.101cookbooks.com/about/

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten