maandag 25 november 2013

10 crafts and activities for boys (Overig)

*****
December always seems to be the month for "Best of" lists.
So, with my almost 8-year old son's help,
I've compiled this collection of 10 of the best "Boy-Approved"
crafts and activities we've done here at Come Together Kids.
So many times crafty projects seem to appeal to girls more than boys, especially once the boys get a little older.

The following list is in no particular order,
but each item has been given
my son's seal of approval!

1. Magical Playdoh Mix
I think the "magical" aspect of this mix, with the color and scent being revealed
as we add the boiling water is what makes it so appealing every time we make it.

2. Marshmallow Shooter
My son LOVED how far this contraption launched the marshmallows.

3. Hot Car Crayons
Making crayons in the oven is fun, but doing it in a hot car added
a certain coolness factor.

4. Make-Your-Own Lava Lamp
It's such a neat principle and he loved watching the bubbles each time we added a tablet.

5. Bubble Snake Maker
Again, such a simple contraption but it produces such cool results.

6. Really Big Bubble Maker
For boys, I think bigger is so often better.
These big bubbles were a big hit.

7. Glow-in-the-Dark Drinks
Everyone thinks these drinks are awesome, boys, girls, kids and adults!

8. Spongeballs
We've made these several times for our own family and for playdates.
They've been a blast every time.

9. GAK!
What boy wouldn't love this slippery, slimy substance?

10. Fingerprint Candles
I have to admit, I was a little surprised when my son added these candles to his Top Ten list.
However, he said he really liked when the "drawing melted onto the candle" and
he likes seeing them at the grandparents' houses.
I hope you get some inspiration for your own boys from my son's list here.
(and don't get me wrong, these ideas are perfect for girls too!)

http://www.cometogetherkids.com/2011/12/10-crafts-and-activities-for-boys.html

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten