maandag 25 november 2013

Brownie Batter Truffles (Kopie)

*****

Brownie batter is one of my favorite things. I think I love it more than Oreos & cookie dough combined (trust me- that’s a lot!). When I was little and my mom would let me lick the spoon after making brownies, I would always wonder why anyone even bothers to bake the brownies to begin with. Why not just eat the batter? Obviously, now that I’m older, I realize why that's not safe.

That story was just a round about way of me telling you how excited I was when I came across this pin for brownie batter truffles from Little Bitty Bakes!

This was one of the easiest pins I’ve ever tried. The batter is just 2 cups of brownie mix and 3 tablespoons of milk.

Roll the batter into 1 inch balls and refrigerate for two hours.

Dip the truffles in chocolate or candy melts. I used Baker’s semi sweet dipping chocolate. Garnish with sprinkles if desired.

Allow the chocolate to harden and then enjoy!
The Verdict: While nothing tastes quite as good as actual brownie batter, this was a close second. I can’t get over how easy it was to prepare and how delicious they turned out!

Things to Note/Consider: This recipe does not yield much. It only made 15 truffles and I made them pretty small. There was plenty of brownie mix left in the box so I think in the future, I would double the recipe.

http://www.pinstersisters.com/2011/12/brownie-batter-truffles.html

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie plaatsen