vrijdag 22 november 2013

Curried Chicken Salad (Kopie)

*****
Curried Chicken Salad (my way)
As I said above, this salad is super adaptable, and though I’m giving you my approximations, feel free to tweak to your liking. There are thousands of chicken salad variations out there: Some people like toasted almonds. Some people add diced apples. The important thing is to add what you like. This is what that means for me.

Ingredients:
1 cup cooked chicken, roughly chopped (I like using leftover roasted or grilled)
3/4 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
1 small onion, peeled and chopped
1 stem of celery, washed and chopped
3 or 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt
A couple glugs of olive oil
Lots of lemon juice
2 or 3 teaspoons of curry powder
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Put chicken through celery in a bowl and add yogurt and olive oil, stirring until well mixed. Squeeze plenty of lemon juice all over. Add curry powder and stir again. Salt and pepper to taste.
http://foodloveswriting.com/2010/09/01/my-kind-of-curried-chicken-salad/

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten