dinsdag 26 november 2013

Fitlosophy Fitbook: Fitness and Nutrition Journal to Plan, Track, and Reach Health and Weight Loss Goals by Fitlosophy (Boek)

*****
Write it down. Make it happen. Introducing Fitbook: the personalized, flexible and functional line of fitness and nutrition journals that offer a unique system to plan for success, track progress, and reach your goals. Fitbook works: 75% of Fitbookers lose weight in the first 12 weeks. Whether your goals are to tone up or slim down, it's important to write down goals. Research suggests that people who write down their goals are significantly more likely to achieve them. With Fitbook, you’ll first establish a game plan by setting 12-week goals, and then break them down into smaller, weekly goals. Each week you’ll plan not only workouts, but also rewards that will help motivate you to make time in your busy schedule and work toward your goals. Fitbook also tracks your daily progress daily by recording workouts and logging food intake. Finally, at the end of each week you’ll reflect on your goals, log accomplishments, and reward yourself. Structured enough to help you reach your personal goals, but flexible enough to be used with any exercise program (p90x, Crossfit, Personal Training) or nutrition plan (Weight Watchers, Paleo, Zone, Biggest Loser, DASH). At 5.5 inches square, Fitbook is small in size, but packs a punch in utility with an elastic strap to mark your place, a handy slot in the back, and a pint-size pen. Featuring durable coil and sweat-proof covers, Fitbook can endure being tossed and toted around in your gym bag.

I'm on my third fitbook now and plan to continue using this awesome tool. Lately I've even started giving this as gifts and I have received great feedback. My fitbook is the perfect way to stay accountable on the exercise I put in (which is generally easy for me) and the foods I put in my mouth (not so easy). It really keeps me focused on my fitness and nutrition goals and helps me identify my weak areas. It's the perfect size too, I carry it in my purse and it sits in front of me at my desk reminding me to take my vitamins, drink my water, get in my healthy servings of good nutritious food, and to stay away from bad food temptations. I love the layout, its all organized to track all the important elements like time you had your meals; how you felt i.e. satisfied, still hungry, etc; exercise broken down by strenght, cardio, and flexibility; nutrient tracker; weekly goals, etc. I'd recommend this to anyone who is serious about reaching their health, fitness, and nutrition goals! I can't wait to see what other products this company comes out with - their committment to helping others live healthier lives is more than evident.

http://www.amazon.com/Fitlosophy-Fitbook-Fitness-Nutrition-Journal/dp/B002LU3DFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365845288&sr=8-1&keywords=journal+of+nutrition

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten