dinsdag 26 november 2013

The Hybrid Homemaker: A Guide to Personal and Financial Freedom - Melissa Gorzelanczyk (Boek)

*****
The Hybrid Homemaker: A Guide to Personal and Financial Freedom is full of tips and strategies to start your own domino effect of change.
It will show you, step-by-step, how to eliminate debt, reduce stress and do work that matters (to YOU).

Who Should Buy This:
Anyone interested in building a life with more choices and less obligation. For me that meant getting out of debt so I could quit my day job and work from home.

Learn from other Hybrid Homemakers
I’ve included six interviews from other Hybrid Homemakers: Moms that turned their talents into a paycheck. Each story is unique. Some work full time hours, others only part time. I did this so you can see there are many ways to experience personal and financial freedom.

What to expect from this book:
The truth is, there is no magic solution to happiness. I’m simply sharing what’s worked for me. If I can do it, so can you. The Hybrid Homemaker will teach you how to:

•Get out of debt
•Stick to a budget
•Find your amazing work
•Make money doing what you love
•Shrug off the world’s burden of doing it all
•Figure out what matters to you
•Create a home where beauty and happiness appear through your actions

http://thestressedmom.com/resource-center/starting-a-business/hybrid-homemaker-ebook/

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten