vrijdag 29 november 2013

Tim Walker Pictures

By Kay Dennis Robinson (Irvine, California) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Tim Walker's pictures/photos are truly amazing. He has been a major contributor for European Vogue and it is a loss that America has not seen his work. I highly recommend this book. It is enchanting!

Really One of the Most beautiful Books I have Ever Seen, January 7, 2009
By Jennifer Ellis (Northern NJ) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Spectacular photography with original themes. One image is more original and captivating than the last. I will treasure the book for ever and keep it in a prominant place so that I can look at it all the time.

Tim Walker back cover, November 29, 2008
By Olivia Helena F. Sanches - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

I dont't know what to do, the book name print came in the back cover and not in the front cover. the editor must know ... What should I do ?

http://www.amazon.com/Tim-Walker-Pictures/dp/3832792457/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236260369&sr=8-1

www.designmuseum.org/exhibitions/2008/timwalker

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten