donderdag 28 november 2013

Sense of Style - Colour and Space - Shannon Fricke

LOVE YOUR HOME - LOVE YOUR LIFE 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me... 1. My favourite night out is a night in on the sofa with hubby and the kids watching Adam Sandler DVDs 2. I'm addicted to Cadbury's Hazelnut chocolate and like to start the day with a square or two before brekky...
3. I fell in love with Isobel the Spoodle at first sight when we saw her in the window at the pet store in Bondi. You know the one! We simply had to bring her home with us... 4. I get up early early in the summer and start the day with a swim in the beautiful ocean at Byron Bay and on occasion a downward dog or two... 5. I love Christmas with my big big family - sitting around the table filling up on a roast and pudding with brandy butter and custard... Fat and happy...

http://shannonfricke.blogspot.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Sense-Style-Colour-Space/dp/1741962021/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291218574&sr=8-1

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten